Weekly Pool Cleaning Service
- Water line tile is free from build up and algae.
- Pool surface is clear of any debris both big and small.
- Bottom of pool is clean with no visible dirt or debris.
- Pool walls and steps are bushed.
- Flow rate in pool is adequate.
- Filter pressure is in proper range.
- Equipment area is neat and in order.
- Chemistry is within ideal ranges.
Stand Out Pool’s Route Supervisors make random stops to check the quality of workmanship of our technicians. If something is below our expectations we want to handle it before you ever need to.